1) I am so tired I am only on page 11 of my 38 page reading. Class in less than 2 hours. Frak, I’m screwed.
2) I am so tired I don’t know how I’ll make it through an hour and 50 minute class.
3) I can’t take a nap. If I do, I’ll be up all night. Listening to that damn sound. Probably.
4) I want to go out tonight but don’t have any where to go. I’ve exhausted my “outs” for a while. Exhausted… that reminds me. I am so tired.
5) I wish it were Friday. SO. BAD.
6) I really should get back to work reading but typing on Tumblr is so much more engaging.
7) I miss my dog. I hate that he’s still in Atlanta and I’m in Saint Paul. Someone needs to invent more effective pet travel. Airlines suck.
8) Pottermore is the Devil, with it’s promises of happy things if I sell my soul and refresh my gmail constantly… But it never delivers.
9) I have nothing left to say and I’m really just stalling at this point.
10) I know I should go read outside where it’s sunny, it would wake me up. Why I don’t is just beyond me.